Mardi Gras (March 5) – No Service
From Acadia Parish to Lafayette & all points in between.
Commuter bus service connecting you to employment and education opportunities, healthcare resources, shopping and more. Let us drive while you enjoy the ride.
1. Odd Fellows Rd / Tower Rd
2. Odd Fellows Rd / Cherokee Dr
3. N Parkerson / Northern Ave
4. N Parkerson / E 6th St
5. N Parkerson / 1st St
6. S. Eastern Ave (LA13) / E Elm St
7. Elm Street / Parkerson
8. N Parkerson / E 1st St
9. Hwy 90 / Jack Mitchell Ave
10. American Legion Dr. at John Pac, Inc.
11. SLCC Crowley Campus
12. Hutchinson Ave / Western Ave
13. E Northern Ave / Hwy 90
1. Hwy 90 / Samuel Thomas St
2. 4th St / Anding St
3. American Legion / 2nd St
4. Hwy 90 / Arenas St
Duson / Scott
1. Hwy 90 at Champagne’s
2. Toby Mouton Rd / N A St
3. Hwy 90 / Cayret St
1. Luke St / Devalcourt St – SLCC
2. Bertrand Dr / Devalcourt St – UHC
3. Meaux Blvd / College Rd – Walgreens
4. Meaux Blvd / College Rd – Albertsons
5. E St. Mary Blvd / Hebrard Blvd – UL
6. Coolidge Blvd / Hospital Dr – LGMC
7. Rosa Parks Transportation Center
Fares & Passes
2-Ride Card $5
$2 for 65 yrs+, Disabled or Medicare
12-Ride Card $20
$10 for 65 yrs+, Disabled or Medicare
5 yrs and under Free
12 yrs & under must be accompanied
by an adult.
Exact change only accepted for on-board fare payment. No one-way ride fare available.
Bus passes available at these locations:
Crowley City Hall
Rayne City Hall
Duson Town Hall
Scott City Hall
Rosa Parks Transportation Center
Get On Board
Bus passes are available at the city halls in Crowley, Rayne, Duson and Scott, and at the Rosa Parks Transportation Center in Lafayette. Exact change is accepted on board, as well.
We Drive. You Study.
We have stops right on the UL and SLCC campuses (Lafayette & Crowley) for a super-easy school commute. With no parking hassles, it’s a no-brainer.
Supported by USDA, DOTD, APC, LCG
© 2018 Ride Acadiana