Successful Pilot Route Concludes April 5.
Final Day of Service: April 5.
It was our pleasure having you on board. Thank you for riding and making this pilot project a successful model for regional transit. Read more here.
1. Odd Fellows Rd / Tower Rd
2. Odd Fellows Rd / Cherokee Dr
3. N Parkerson / Northern Ave
4. N Parkerson / E 6th St
5. N Parkerson / 1st St
6. S. Eastern Ave (LA13) / E Elm St
7. Elm Street / Parkerson
8. N Parkerson / E 1st St
9. Hwy 90 / Jack Mitchell Ave
10. American Legion Dr. at John Pac, Inc.
11. SLCC Crowley Campus
12. Hutchinson Ave / Western Ave
13. E Northern Ave / Hwy 90
1. Hwy 90 / Samuel Thomas St
2. 4th St / Anding St
3. American Legion / 2nd St
4. Hwy 90 / Arenas St
Duson / Scott
1. Hwy 90 at Champagne’s
2. Toby Mouton Rd / N A St
3. Hwy 90 / Cayret St
1. Luke St / Devalcourt St – SLCC
2. Bertrand Dr / Devalcourt St – UHC
3. Meaux Blvd / College Rd – Walgreens
4. Meaux Blvd / College Rd – Albertsons
5. E St. Mary Blvd / Hebrard Blvd – UL
6. Coolidge Blvd / Hospital Dr – LGMC
7. Rosa Parks Transportation Center
Fares & Passes
2-Ride Card $5
$2 for 65 yrs+, Disabled or Medicare
12-Ride Card $20
$10 for 65 yrs+, Disabled or Medicare
5 yrs and under Free
12 yrs & under must be accompanied
by an adult.
Exact change only accepted for on-board fare payment. No one-way ride fare available.
Bus passes available at these locations:
Crowley City Hall
Rayne City Hall
Duson Town Hall
Scott City Hall
Rosa Parks Transportation Center
Supported by USDA, DOTD, APC, LCG
© 2018 Ride Acadiana